No pet owner wants to hear the phrase, “Your pet needs surgery.” But a skillfully-performed procedure can make all the difference in your pet’s health, comfort, and function — and it might even save his life.
The main thing is that you know and trust your pet care team, which is why you want to make sure you bring your pet to Spring Oaks Animal Care Center. Each veterinarian on our multi-practitioner team has the skills, expertise, and dedication your pet needs and deserves.
- Orthopedic surgery – Orthopedic procedures such as fracture repairs and cruciate surgery can ensure that an injured bone or joint doesn’t leave your pet suffering from permanent lameness and pain.
- Spay and neuter surgery – Spay and neuter surgery goes beyond simple contraception to provide a lifetime of lasting health benefits for your pet.
- Growth removals – Growths on the body are common occurrences in pets. Many of these growths are benign, but we typically remove them just to make sure.
- Abdominal surgery – We can remove swallowed objects and stones, treat diseased or damaged organs, and untangle the dangerous digestive twisting known as bloat.
- Wound repair – An impact with a car, fight with another animal, or random accident can leave your pet with deep wounds that need to be treated surgically. Our wound repair services include closing lacerations, sealing arteries, reconstructing severe tissue damage, amputating limbs, and other major procedures.
We don’t just provide your pet with the best of care and attention during surgery — we assist owners, too! Our pet care center will walk you through the entire pet surgery process, starting with best home care practices the evening before surgery. Post-surgical care may include prescribing antibiotics, pain relievers, and other medications. We’ll advise you on how to administer these medications and generally watch over your pet’s recuperation.
Rest assured that we devote the same high level of skill, care, and concentration to every form of pet surgery, from standard spay and neuter procedures to state-of-the-art orthopedic reconstruction.
Call (386) 736-6747 for a consultation today.