Spring Oaks Animal Care Center is now hiring for Pet Groomers! We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals.
The experienced Pet Groomer will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers and in accordance with company policy and procedure, ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal
· Interest in animal welfare
· Move animals and merchandise up to 30 pounds
· Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
· Perform grooming services per customer instructions, ensuring the safety and well-being of animals.
Provide quick and courteous service to all customers
· Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
· Adhere to all Policies and Procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on experience – please apply or contact us for details