- Services: We agree to provide individual care to each pet staying in our facility including but not limited to: feeding, cleaning, medication administration and general well-being attention. In response you are obligated to provide accurate information and agree to update information as necessary.
- Payment for Services: You agree to pay us for services we provide to your pet(s) during each visit at the rates set forth. Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges will begin the night of drop-off and end the day of pick-up. All service payments are due at time at check-out.
- Reservations: Reservations are accepted but not guaranteed until verification of current vaccinations and signed Service Agreement is on file. Confirmation of reservation will be received via email.
- Deposits: Deposits of one night boarding stay will be required at time of reservation for all major holiday reservation. Holiday reservations include New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. One night of boarding is determined by the type of boarding reservation being made. See Page 3 for complete dates.
- Cancellation/Fee: If you need to cancel your reservation, it must be done prior to 72 hours of arrival date. Spring Oaks reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee. One night of boarding reservation type will be charged to your credit card for any reservation not cancelled prior to 72 hours.
- Emergencies: In an emergency or natural disaster, every effort will be made to contact you or your emergency contact on file to retrieve your pet.
- Check-In and Check-Out: The lobby is open for check-in and check-out Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5:45 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 11:45 am. Boarding pick-up can be scheduled for Sunday between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Sunday pick-up must be prearranged.
- Personal Items: Please do not bring personal items that are irreplaceable or valuable. Spring Oaks Animal Care Center will not be held responsible for any damage to items left with your pet during their stay. All bedding, food and water bowls and toys will be provided.
- Pet Health and Behavior: We reserve the right to refuse to accept a pet at check-in for any reason, including without limitation, if the pet appears to be sick or injured or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other pets or staff.
a. We require all dogs to be current on the following vaccines:
iii. Bordetella (every 6 months)
iv. Canine Influenza (H3N2)
b. We require all cats to be current on the following vaccines:
c. Upon check-in our staff will perform a flea and tick check, if your pet(s) have fleas, ticks or flea dirt, appropriate medications will be administered and charged accordingly.
d. We will administer prescribed medications that are in original bottles and labeled with directions. A medication administration fee will be charged daily for medications administered.
e. You will provide any prescription food your pet(s) have been placed on. If no food is provided, your pet(s) will be fed our house food.
f. You represent that your pet has no illness, injury or behavior problems (including aggressive or biting behavior) that has not been disclosed to us.
g. If your pet has been treated for a contagious illness, we will not accept them into our boarding facility and may contact the veterinarian on staff to evaluate the situation and determine if this pet would be best cared for in our hospital and charged a hospitalization fee.
h. You acknowledge that we may contact, at our discretion, appropriate authorities if your pet bites another pet or any person including, but not limited to, local Animal Control.
i. In the unfortunate event that your pet passes away while in our care, we will hold your pet’s remains until you or your emergency contact are able to inform us of your wishes to handle remains.
- Communicable disease: Although all pets coming into our facility are required to be vaccinated, it is still possible for a pet to become ill. You understand acknowledge this risk and agree that Spring Oaks Animal Care Center is not liable for any expense related to illness suffered by your pet during or after its stay, including but not limited to Kennel Cough or Canine Influenza (H3N2).
- Abandoned Pet Procedure: In the event that your pet is not picked up on the designated date, written notice will be mailed to remove the pet(s). Five days after such notice, pet(s) will be considered abandoned and may be disposed of or euthanized, which ever is deemed best. It is also understood that doing so does not relieve you from your financial obligation that is incurred through services rendered by Spring Oaks Animal Care Center including the cost of keeping your pet.
- Miscellaneous Provisions: This written agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement regarding your pet(s)’s stay and there are no oral agreements or understandings whatsoever except as provided in this agreement.
a. This agreement shall bind us and our assigns and you and your heirs and assigns.
b. We may take photo(s) of your pet(s) while your pet(s) are a guest in our facility. You hereby grant Spring Oaks Animal Care Center to perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, distribute, adapt, modify, or otherwise use the photo(s) or any portion thereof, in any manner for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without notice to you or your review or approval.
c. This agreement does not replace the Boarding Release Form that will be authorized at time of check-in for each pet staying in our care.
You have read this entire Agreement, you have had the opportunity to discuss it with us to your satisfaction, and you agree to its terms.