Dear Spring Oaks Animal Care Center Client,
We hope this message finds you staying healthy and safe. We are working hard to keep our facility open to provide necessary health care for your pets. In an effort to reduce community spread and to protect our staff we have implanted some precautionary measures which will remain in effect until further notice. Patient appointments will be on Curbside appointment basis only. NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. In addition, we are learning how to best utilize technology via Facetime or videos on an appointment basis for nominal fee. We will continue to offer bathing services and our boarding facility is back open.
We are so thankful for the support and love you have shown us over the years. I am confident we can get through this. Take it one day at a time. Stay safe.
Dr. Paula Alshouse
Spring Oaks Animal Care Center Policy COVID 19
• All patients are Curbside basis only
• On arrival to Spring Oaks park in lot to the left of building and stay in your vehicle
• Phone our staff at 386-736-6747 to notify of your arrival and report your cell phone number
• Technician will phone your cell and take history
• Remove your pet’s leash and collar in the car and staff member will bring disinfected leash for you to place on your pet.
• Once you have secured your pet on the new leash, please escort pet out of your vehicle for the staff member. Minimize close contact with staff member.
• While you wait, please do not socialize closely (6 ft distance) with other clients.
• Dr. Alshouse or Dr. Jackson will phone you with their findings and recommendations. Please expect to receive a phone call from number you are unfamiliar with. Please answer your phone.
• Payment will be over the phone by credit cards (please no cash or checks). Receipts can be emailed or brought out with pet.
• Follow up appointments will be made over the phone.
• Your pet and any medications/instructions will be returned to vehicle by staff member.
Grab and Go Medication refill/dog and cat food
• Phone us at 386-736-6747 for prescription medications, heartworm prevention/flea & tick prevention and dog/cat food. We continue to have best instant rebates for Heartgard and NexGard products.
• Once prescription/food is ready for pick up our staff will phone to notify you it is ready for pickup and to obtain payment.
• Please phone when you are in transit and staff will place item on bench outside our front door.
• As usual our online pharmacy for your convenience is www.springoaksanimalhospital.securevetsource.com
• Call 386-736-6747 to make appointment
• On arrival at Spring Oaks you may drive to front of building. Phone to notify staff of your arrival.
• Follow same procedure as above with drop off for transferal of pet to staff member. Please remember to take off collars and leashes so our staff may use our sanitized leash.
• Staff member will phone for pick up when service is completed.
• Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
• Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
• Boarding facility is closed temporarily